A brief study of church history will display massive disagreements that turn a person’s attention away from Christ as the focal point in their Christian walk. It is our desire to be true to the core truths of Scripture relevant to salvation allowing full focus on God and His work in our lives.
The following Scriptural truths we assert to be foundational as Christian men and women.
- We believe that one God exists eternally in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Genesis 1, John 1, Acts 2, Matthew 3:17
- We believe mankind disobeyed God, and in doing so is subjected to God’s judgment. Genesis 3, Romans 5:12
- We believe that God instituted a New Covenant through Jesus Christ, that all people can be reconciled to our righteous God. Jeremiah 31:31, Matthew 1:23, 1st Peter 2:24
- We believe that salvation from judgment is not from good works. It exists only through acknowledging our sins before God, repentance from them, and the acceptance of the blood of Jesus Christ as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Ephesians 2:9, John 14:6
- We believe that the Bible is inspired by God, and is intended to teach, reprove, correct and train mankind in God’s righteousness. 2nd Timothy 3:16, Psalm 119:11